Who all is waiting for their CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dhish

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I turned my application in on the 25th of Nov., CC charged first week of Dec., turned in my third set of prints on the 13th of Feb (OSBI), and I’m still waiting. Maybe this week.

Tulsa Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Day 122 here........talk about incompetence.
They told me a month ago they had to investigate a DUI I had (only offense ever) from 25 years ago- simple misdemeanor, alcohol - so where is my license? almost 4 months now........2 weeks ago it was probably at the end of this week...... "this Govt. agency is here to serve you....":zzz:
Maybe they are reading this and are trying to piss me off just for sport(?):giveup:
Wife got hers a month ago.:comfort:

Tulsa Mike

hullxsm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update from 3/20 post - My wife got a call from OSBI yesterday (3/24) asking about her app. I checked 5 years on the front but the sheriff charged us for 10 years (on CCrd). They wanted to confirm so she said "make it a 10 year" (good for her!) Don't know if this means we are getting close or what but at least we know its already in OKC.

elcaBob

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Turned my Virginia non-resident in two weeks ago. Got a letter (a receipt for payment) today. They charged me on the 23rd. Oklahoma advertises 90 days. In Va, if you haven't recieved your license in 45, you call them and they send you a copy of your original app and a letter that says it will serve as your license until the card arrives. Pretty cool.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife just received her CCW in just 38 days...:woot: talk about fast. Thats through TCSO, OSBI charged the CC on day 9 which means OSBI and feds did everything in less than 29 days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom