Who are the bigger A-hole drivers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poll Fail : Texans in anything they get behind the wheel of
Oh, I think Florida Man has them beat. I got stuck behind Florida Man at lunch today. He stopped at a green light, and I don’t mean he slowed down for a red light that turned green while he was slowing—it was solid green when he slowed and came to a complete stop. In the left lane of a multi-lane arterial road, no less.

I’m pretty sure he thought he was in a land run and was planning on staking his claim on that chunk of street; despite the cars passing him in the right lane, he didn’t budge from the spot until we got a break and were able to move right and go around him.

And if anyone thinks Okies are a-holes in cars, nobody honked at him, not even once. We just went around him, wondering if he’d been sampling the wares at the dispensary…

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BMW or Subaru ?
Vinnie Montez talks about the Subaru drivers in his comedy routines. He’s a cop from Colorado, and he peppers them into his bits, like telling his fellow cop “the Subaru drivers won’t like that” when he’s getting ready to go inside a house to get rid of a bear. My favorite was when he asked the audience if there were any Subaru drivers asking them, then when they started to respond, he cut them off with “Shut up. Nobody cares.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom