Wife and I got the Wuhan flu

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hope you recover quickly. I've had something since Monday and tested negative for Covid, flu, and strep. Horrible cough, congestion, sore throat. Weird how it always gets worse at night.
Me too. Not many symptoms during the day, but at night the hacking and coughing goes almost non-stop. Nose plugs, mouth goes dry, and sleep is not an option.
Moved to the recliner two days ago to let the wife sleep. Went to the Doc in a Box and said it was not covid. She thought it was a bacteria. Gave me a steroid shot in the hip, prescribed Flo-nase, an allergy pill and some stuff I can't pronounce to break up the phlegm in the throat. Seems to be working. Moving back to the bedroom tonight.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paxlovid. Doses for a week morning and night but after third or fourth dose was complete turn around. Leaves bad taste in mouth but well worth it. Have to start within five days of symptoms. IIRC
This worked well but tasted like I was sucking on a cast iron sucker. Horrible taste but very effective.

Latest posts

Top Bottom