How 'bout a hot cup of Joe...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not drinking bad coffee so you can spend more on donuts?

😂😂😂 Funny story ... And I'm gonna be sleeping on the sofa if Grumpy sees it. You could not PAY that man to eat a donut when he was in uniform. 🤷🤷🤷 I dunno. Anybody who has seen me knows I've NEVER met a donut I didn't LUVLUVLUV ... Lol

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahh, the smell of ground coffee beans, and the smell of fresh tobacco...... Nice!

But, they share one similar trait.....

When you add that hot water to the coffee or light up that tobacco (add heat), now you just changed something from smelling good to smelling nasty!

And heaven forbid you consume both in the same day!

The breath of a smoker / coffee drinker could singe the toughest if nose hairs!

🤮🤮🤮 Ugh!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ahh, the smell of ground coffee beans, and the smell of fresh tobacco...... Nice!

But, they share one similar trait.....

When you add that hot water to the coffee or light up that tobacco (add heat), now you just changed something from smelling good to smelling nasty!

And heaven forbid you consume both in the same day!

The breath of a smoker / coffee drinker could singe the toughest if nose hairs!

🤮🤮🤮 Ugh!

That was my father's breakfast of coice for many, many years. I miss him. :(

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you sure you're not drinking bad coffee so you can spend more on donuts?

There's ALWAYS money for donuts. Hell, I'll sell a kidney on the internet for a donut. I wouldn't quite trade my soul for one like Homer did, but... :lookaroun

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Cafe Bustelo. Every morning. And whatever I can get my hands on during the day. Company I work with has the big Starbucks machines at most of the property's, which makes a really mediocre cup that you have to add crap too to be potable. But at the main office they have a big Kureg and every kind of K-cup you could think of.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what about that coffee they make by feeding the beans to bats and then collecting them off of the floor after the bat poops them out? the guys at the gun counter all say it is good but i just can't afford that shitte

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
what about that coffee they make by feeding the beans to bats and then collecting them off of the floor after the bat poops them out? the guys at the gun counter all say it is good but i just can't afford that shitte
LOL, I thought that was goats, still think butt nuggets should be no where near a coffee pot ,no matter house expensive it is!:pms2::pms2::pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom