How 'bout a hot cup of Joe...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We drink a coffee from Sumatra. Very dark and strong. We grind the beans every morning before making a pot. The smell is amazing. We have been buying these beans for years online, guaranteed to be roasted a week or less before shipping. Roasting is done in Estes Park Co. We were at the farmers market on Thursday and met the owners at their booth where we bought a couple more pounds that had been roasted and packaged the day before.
We both drink a 20 oz yeti mug every morning. Mine black, hers with a little cream.

IMG_1894.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We drink a coffee from Sumatra. Very dark and strong. We grind the beans every morning before making a pot. The smell is amazing. We have been buying these beans for years online, guaranteed to be roasted a week or less before shipping. Roasting is done in Estes Park Co. We were at the farmers market on Thursday and met the owners at their booth where we bought a couple more pounds that had been roasted and packaged the day before.
We both drink a 20 oz yeti mug every morning. Mine black, hers with a little cream.

View attachment 399448

Is that the stuff the monkeys eat and **** out the bean seeds?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the stuff the monkeys eat and **** out the bean seeds?
That’s it!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Civits, not monkeys. Never tried it. Not really n my cup of tea...err Coffee

View attachment 399449

They are cut tho

Awwwww ... They are so stinking cute!! I wonder who thought to gather up their poo and dig the coffee beans outta it anyway?? And then convince a bunch of white folks that **** was good drinking?? (Yes, I know -- I'm a racist ol'***** ... 😋)

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do not like hot food or hot drinks unless it is just hot like tap water at 110.

NO coffee for me I like milk or juice. Vegetable or Fruit juice I do not care.
But No coffee.
More for you guys and gals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom