WTI Oil at $11.45 this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-4-20_13-13-29.png

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saudi is trying to bring the world to their knees. They know exactly what they are doing - waiting for the world to be in a crisis, then flood the market and try to drive competition out of business. Saudis have trillions of dollars in reserve, they can afford it for a while.

This is no accident or oversight, folks. I am becoming more and more suspicious of these happenings as time goes on... lots of the world would love nothing more than to see the United States crumble. And some of us believe the book of Revelation, which has no mention of the US in the prophecies.

Some interesting stuff...

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saudi is trying to bring the world to their knees. They know exactly what they are doing - waiting for the world to be in a crisis, then flood the market and try to drive competition out of business. Saudis have trillions of dollars in reserve, they can afford it for a while.

This is no accident or oversight, folks. I am becoming more and more suspicious of these happenings as time goes on... lots of the world would love nothing more than to see the United States crumble. And some of us believe the book of Revelation, which has no mention of the US in the prophecies.

Some interesting stuff...
The US will go the way of the Roman empire if the libs ever gain total power again.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A person I know at a local refinery says it's a couple of trading companies in Cushing trying to make room for some May barrels they have coming in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom