M855 cheap. Damn cheap.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To the guy who strolled off with two, yes two, of the 12,500 round drums of M855 from the south side Academy, well played sir, well played.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to know how he rolled it out of the store. Those drums ain't light... And two of them? Did he bring his own dolly, or did he steal that from them too?

oldkar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy employees are not allowed to detain a thief. Can only inform a manager who can't detain a thief can't even follow them out the door to get tag info. Cameras video is given to police for investigation .several managers have been fired for violation.academy has been owned by the same corp that owned toys are us

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Academy employees are not allowed to detain a thief. Can only inform a manager who can't detain a thief can't even follow them out the door to get tag info. Cameras video is given to police for investigation .several managers have been fired for violation.academy has been owned by the same corp that owned toys are us

Ummm...., yeah. I have seen them follow theives and everyone knows KKR has owned them since 2011. Point is, someone rolled off with two drums that weigh several hundred pounds each and no one said anything.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm...., yeah. I have seen them follow theives and everyone knows KKR has owned them since 2011. Point is, someone rolled off with two drums that weigh several hundred pounds each and no one said anything.
*Nevermind I saw the location above

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wow!! Wonder how much they "were" going to sell them for?

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took this pic last fall, ironically, at the SS location
xm855bar.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom