This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Under federal yes, state law?
Why would it be?

Don't know about how the law here is written just yet, but under Colorado law (as far as I understand), any cannabis there has to be grown there, and can't leave there. They can't import, and they can't export. And bringing any of it into Jokelahoma is prohibited. But then, if I really wanted something, and especially felt that I really needed something, some a-holes in suits who think they know what's best for me wouldn't stop me from doing what I felt I needed to do.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it seems to me that if the state of OK is going to allow the legal dispensation and cultivation of marijuana they are required to create a legal
method.
Otherwise medical marijuana might be legal but impossible.
But then agin, it is OK.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know about how the law here is written just yet, but under Colorado law (as far as I understand), any cannabis there has to be grown there, and can't leave there. They can't import, and they can't export. And bringing any of it into Jokelahoma is prohibited. But then, if I really wanted something, and especially felt that I really needed something, some a-holes in suits who think they know what's best for me wouldn't stop me from doing what I felt I needed to do.
Obvious question is where did CO seeds originate from?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, are the medical benefits of marijuana only attainable by smoking it?

788 proponents can't have it both ways (I was one)....they wanted medical marijuana, and they got it LOL.

Medicine is prescribed, monitored, and based on quantity, dosage, time etc...

I can get all sorts of medicine over the counter.....

It's interesting that the Oklahoma board of health has less regulation of cigarettes..... given we are so worried about smoking and all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom