A feel-good thread... weight loss seems to be going well. Anyone else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep it up to all those questing for weight loss.

5'7" male here.

I am down from 220 to 155 currently. A loss of 65. I got as low as 150 but I've been bulking/strength training for 2 months added 5 lbs back on. I know that in 7th grade I weighed 180 so its been atleast 11 years since I have been anywhere near this weight. I averaged between 200-210 all through highschool and college.

I feel great, wear a 31-32" waste (down from 38-40") and wear a size small top (down from large-XL)

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep it up to all those questing for weight loss.

5'7" male here.

I am down from 220 to 155 currently. A loss of 65. I got as low as 150 but I've been bulking/strength training for 2 months added 5 lbs back on. I know that in 7th grade I weighed 180 so its been atleast 11 years since I have been anywhere near this weight. I averaged between 200-210 all through highschool and college.

I feel great, wear a 31-32" waste (down from 38-40") and wear a size small top (down from large-XL)

I've gained weight sitting on my rear the last 2 months......wanna give up those old jeans....lol.......Ready to be cleared 100% so I can run again.......

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last November I was at 295. I am now down to 242 and dropping. I have cut out all regular pop. I have cut down portion size and eat a few more salads. I also try to walk at a brisk pace for 30 minutes a day. That is 53 over the last 13 months.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just picture Cards fading away. Should we intervene? Of course not.
I just wish there were some subliminal strategy that would encourage him to eat a biscuit. Maybe now that he's in the chicken buisness
he's managing to actually nourish himself and maintain his grisly skeletal form. Lord, I hope so.

I need a chicken in a biscuit, friend. Like the ones you get at breakfast. But not on Sunday. I do eat lots of eggs though. Fat, protein, no carbs. Perfect ketogenic food. I have started the carbs up since the fall to maintain, so I had a bit of ice cream after the chicken breast and green beans.

I'm essentially same height as you Ridge (and the age you figured), so no midget. This does seem to be my base weight as I don't get lower unless I dehydrate myself.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep up the good work Danny! Some inspiration for me since I've gained some here recently......Eating those Red Robin burgers won't help me though.....lol

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've gained weight sitting on my rear the last 2 months......wanna give up those old jeans....lol.......Ready to be cleared 100% so I can run again.......

Haha I'll give you what I can but I understand the frustration of being on medical restriction. Dont want the cart in front of the horse though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom