A question for you motorcyclists...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Esoog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine normally stays in the fairing bag or in the cup holder if I don't have a drink. I have yet to try to see if it will read it directly from either, right before I go through the readers I hold it up. Hopefully they don't swap those to the mounted kind. One, I wouldn't mount it on the windshield and two, it is pretty nice when family from out of state are here and we end up using their vehicles, just grab that pike pass and don't have to stop for the tolls.

4wheelphil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leave it at home. On a bike, if you ride the center stripe as you go through, it wont detect you at all nor will the cameras go off. True story.

This...
I ride the creek a bunch to go back and forth to nsu and I just ride the center line and have never received anything in the mail.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Harley- Leather tool roll/ bag under the headlight. Works fine. Ducati- using the newer, sticker type pass stuck to the inside of the tiny windscreen. Hardly ever works. Tag is on a tail tidy, which is probably impossible to photograph. No letters so far.

FYI, a couple years ago, the OTA didn't want to issue the sticky passes to cyclists. windscreens and paint have been damaged during the removal, and OTA didn't want the liability. More recently, they had me sign a damage waiver.

Bigman405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a windshield that I stick my pike pass on. It has three suction cups on the pass. Before the windshield I had it in my pocket then held it up while going thru the toll. Now if my wife rode with me I have her hold it up for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom