Active shooter, San Beradino, CA - Breaking News Wed 2 Dec

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also heard a call for medical aid and a "bearcat". Whatever that is.

bearcat.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just listened to an interview with an unarmed security guard at the facility.

This is just an impression/gut feeling from listening to live local coverage but I think the news reporters are going with the three shooter scenario just to bait in more viewers. My hunch is that there is only one shooter.

Unarmed security guards are like non-alcoholic beer: what's the point? So sad...prayers for the victims and their loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ultimase

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cnn reporting ak47's but then everything is either an ar or ak to them. The interesting thing would be that this is a case in point on gun control not working. ak's have been banned in their assault weapon ban for years, if not a decade at this point. People bend on murder are not going to worry about a minor felony by having an illegal weapon. In a state with some of the strongest gun control laws, it simply isn't working.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cnn reporting ak47's but then everything is either an ar or ak to them. The interesting thing would be that this is a case in point on gun control not working. ak's have been banned in their assault weapon ban for years, if not a decade at this point. People bend on murder are not going to worry about a minor felony by having an illegal weapon. In a state with some of the strongest gun control laws, it simply isn't working.

Specifically called AKs or other automatic weapons.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fox is saying one of the shooters was Farouk something, Sayeed or Sayed. I found this on Google just now. Not confirmed.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/191...-an-isis-terrorist-attack-have-already-begun/

I don't know how reliable that link is as far as truth goes. But what O'Reilly is getting from interviews as that the name Farouk Sayed was coming up on Police scanners during the chase.

Edit: 3rd suspect is female.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom