Another Drag Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont see the drag queen angle.

But that is a horribly written article. The reporter and his boss should be fired and be sentenced to 2 years in "Writing in the English Language" prison.
I believe the point is that there's all the hubbub about "drag queens" and yet the absolute far and away leader in child abuse continues to be plain jane dudes. I know I see far more about clergy and cops and people in positions of power getting in trouble for such misdeeds than I do drag queens or other group anyways.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does not appear that there was any drag queens involved from the story, just a peeping tom and potential rapist.

Drag queens are being normalized. Look at rachel lavigne. Also look at the show ru pauls drag race. I really do not care what people 18+ do in the privacy of a club or their bedroom. It feels that this lifestyle is being promoted and even forced on us. Was the title of this post just click bait? I would have made this a priority to read if it was "Moore Officer Caught Spying On Teenage Girl."

Is it just me or does law enforcement increasingly appear to have a problem with pedophilia? Think I've seen 3 separate stories on officers wanting to, attempting to, or actually "sleeping with" underaged teens?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I believe the point is that there's all the hubbub about "drag queens" and yet the absolute far and away leader in child abuse continues to be plain jane dudes. I know I see far more about clergy and cops and people in positions of power getting in trouble for such misdeeds than I do drag queens or other group anyways.
Yeah. But I would bet crimes per capita of drag mentals is astronomically higher.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does not appear that there was any drag queens involved from the story, just a peeping tom and potential rapist.

Drag queens are being normalized. Look at rachel lavigne. Also look at the show ru pauls drag race. I really do not care what people 18+ do in the privacy of a club or their bedroom. It feels that this lifestyle is being promoted and even forced on us. Was the title of this post just click bait? I would have made this a priority to read if it was "Moore Officer Caught Spying On Teenage Girl."

Is it just me or does law enforcement increasingly appear to have a problem with pedophilia? Think I've seen 3 separate stories on officers wanting to, attempting to, or actually "sleeping with" underaged teens?

Not a Moore Officer. A small town gypsy former officer living in Moore.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's probably right. Medication, mental illness, domestic violence ....I bet the data is out there.
I mean, I can't say for sure one way or the other. But as many people seem to have a desire for that narrative to be correct, it seems like someone would have already found and published such data if indeed it does exist in a manner that supports the argument.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, I can't say for sure one way or the other. But as many people seem to have a desire for that narrative to be correct, it seems like someone would have already found and published such data if indeed it does exist in a manner that supports the argument.

I think "crimes" per capita may be correctly assumed, based on what little data I know.

As far as "sex crimes against children" - family comes first, then it's leadership from clergy, scouts, teachers, etc...

Pedos put themselves in positions to access children. A man dressing up as a woman usually doesn't get too far with most folks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom