Another Drag Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
"He worked with Amber Police over a decade ago, Blanchard Police until 2017, and Paoli Police until a year and a half ago."

Do you think he's a FORMER officer for a reason? Especially with departments screaming for applicants?

I'm sure glad he wasn't a former priest, a former athletic coach, a former accountant, a former fireman, a former NASCAR driver, a former . . .

Just think of the former occupations that could have been slurred by this reporter.

Quit bashing cops!

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, I can't say for sure one way or the other. But as many people seem to have a desire for that narrative to be correct, it seems like someone would have already found and published such data if indeed it does exist in a manner that supports the argument.
That would be a huge research project. You'd basically have to try and scrape the info from news stories, right? Maybe ChatGPT will know, hang on..

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, I can't say for sure one way or the other. But as many people seem to have a desire for that narrative to be correct, it seems like someone would have already found and published such data if indeed it does exist in a manner that supports the argument.
I know, let's just check the drag queen/clergy/cop database! What was that link again? :anyone:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The politicians, teachers and news media constantly do not cover and actually cover up issues that do not fit their narrative.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/family-l...es-district-30m-students-rape-school-bathroom
There was another case in Oklahoma recently........

But the people who should be keeping us informed are sleeping with the devil. If anyone tries to put out info like that they get cancelled as "phobes".

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The politicians, teachers and news media constantly do not cover and actually cover up issues that do not fit their narrative.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/family-l...es-district-30m-students-rape-school-bathroom
There was another case in Oklahoma recently........

But the people who should be keeping us informed are sleeping with the devil. If anyone tries to put out info like that they get cancelled as "phobes".
So two cases....I wonder how many are on the other side. I hear GlocktoGo might be making a database to get some real stats. Then OSA could continue being the beacon of truth in the world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom