Another Drag Queen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So two cases....I wonder how many are on the other side. I hear GlocktoGo might be making a database to get some real stats. Then OSA could continue being the beacon of truth in the world.
2 cases off the top of my head, right here right now ... Point is the narrative drives the data..........

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds dangerously close to saying you pay more attention to what you can use.
You really have been listening to way too much Kamala... ^^^^ That word salad makes no sense.... and has zero to add to the discussion . Moving on to my Paloma... way more interesting.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really have been listening to way too much Kamala... ^^^^ That word salad makes no sense.... and has zero to add to the discussion . Moving on to my Paloma... way more interesting.
Makes perfect sense. You can name those two off the top of your head because you've probably paid attention to the cases. The data you have drives your narrative. You probably know them because you want to use them to push your viewpoint on the social issues surrounding them. Meanwhile, there's lots of other cases not getting press because they are just good old fashioned plain jane sexual assaults. Not as glamorous.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Makes perfect sense. You can name those two off the top of your head because you've probably paid attention to the cases. The data you have drives your narrative. You probably know them because you want to use them to push your viewpoint on the social issues surrounding them. Meanwhile, there's lots of other cases not getting press because they are just good old fashioned plain jane sexual assaults. Not as glamorous.
I gave you 2 points of data on the subject and stated that the narrative drives the data. I have no narrative other than showing you that there is data to be had on the subject , but because of the narrative we will not see actual data.

Latest posts

Top Bottom