ANTIFA pantyboy gets knocked out…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why are they saying he's Antifa? His jacket says Anti Flag, which is apparently a punk rock band, not Antifa. Not that I mind seeing an apparent adult who flails like a six year old in a schoolyard brawl getting knocked smooth out, I just don't see why they're calling him Antifa...
You really have to ask? lol

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if he's an Anti-Flag fan, he's probably not on his way to a Trump rally, but I don't see anything actually identifying him as Antifa. I'm just wondering if there's something I missed.
I believe he was suggesting that some on this forum would just assume Antifa and it makes a good headline anyway.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You really have to ask? lol

Well, if he's an Anti-Flag fan, he's probably not on his way to a Trump rally, but I don't see anything actually identifying him as Antifa. I'm just wondering if there's something I missed.

I believe he was suggesting that some on this forum would just assume Antifa and it makes a good headline anyway.

I'd say seeing as we've all been told by the media and the left that Antifa doesn't actually exist, he can't be "Antifa", right? :rolleyes2

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Real punk rock aligns much more with Trump's style than most people would think. As a pretty hardcore punk fan, I find it hilarious when another self-proclaimed punk ban screams for the government to intervene and mandate how people live. It's even better if they love to toss around calls for anarchy, hahaha.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Real punk rock aligns much more with Trump's style than most people would think. As a pretty hardcore punk fan, I find it hilarious when another self-proclaimed punk ban screams for the government to intervene and mandate how people live. It's even better if they love to toss around calls for anarchy, hahaha.
I don't know jack about Anti-Flag myself, but if their Wikipedia page is accurate, I'd think it highly unlikely that a band that supports the Occupy movement would support the paragon of Tea Partiers.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know jack about Anti-Flag myself, but if their Wikipedia page is accurate, I'd think it highly unlikely that a band that supports the Occupy movement would support the paragon of Tea Partiers.
I wasn't speaking to Anti-Flag specifically. Just commenting on the hypocrisy of being against the system and the government until they agree with them. The bands I support have changed drastically over the last several years and many that were on my list of seeing anytime they were within a 3 hour drive have been removed from the list. Mike Ness from Social Distortion was a tough loss, but I have found several to replace them with since then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom