Any Blackstone Griddle fans???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son used the 17" $149 Blackstone from Lowes I just gave him.
Said 20 MPH winds and it did not blow out the flame and he said. BEST GRILL EVER!
Cooking on the back of the semi trailer it looks like.
:)

1663285596197.png

1663285646703.png

1663285696460.png

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some odd reason I was in a hurry and fried bacon on my kitchen stove this morning. First time since getting my Blackstone 36" about 6 mo ago. Yep, big mess to clean up. Might not ever do that again. Ha.
I know right.
I’ve had my 35” Blackstone for about a year and a half now and will not cook on anything else. My wife loves it due to me not messing up her kitchen anymore. Lol!!!!

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the 17 inch. It's fine, but it has only 1 heat knob, so the entire grill gets to more or less the same temp.

I want to have 2 different zones, especially for cooking breakfast, eggs at a lower temp and the other at a higher temp. Taters and onions /peppers and bacon/sausage/ham would be better cooked at a little warmer temp than eggs, and the extra room lets you toast up your buns or toast. You CAN make mighty fine toast on a grill!

So, I plan to get a 22 inch ( 2 knobs ) with the stand and lid. I'll be using that running around in a camper in nice warm Arizona, possibly south texas or so.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the 17 inch. It's fine, but it has only 1 heat knob, so the entire grill gets to more or less the same temp.

I want to have 2 different zones, especially for cooking breakfast, eggs at a lower temp and the other at a higher temp. Taters and onions /peppers and bacon/sausage/ham would be better cooked at a little warmer temp than eggs, and the extra room lets you toast up your buns or toast. You CAN make mighty fine toast on a grill!

So, I plan to get a 22 inch ( 2 knobs ) with the stand and lid. I'll be using that running around in a camper in nice warm Arizona, possibly south texas or so.
Might see you in Arizona this winter!

Latest posts

Top Bottom