Any old fashioned real genuine surplus stores?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let me say first that I'm in my 5th decade on earth. When I was young there were always really good military surplus stores around. Years and years ago. Now they just seem to be selling over priced made in China crap.

Are there any real and good ones left?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to love the one in Broken Arrow on Kenosha I think. Bought a Vietnam era machete there that has cleared a lot of shooting lanes just before deer season.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In Tulsa, GunBoat surplus is at 4624 east 11th street and he has bunches of current and some older surplus.
In Broken Arrow at 71st and Lynn Lane is Family Army Surplus.
She does have some chinese junk but get good stuff in frequently.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brigadoons used to carry some cool foreign surplus, as well as US. They seemed to have gone downhill since losing their FFL, but I haven't been there in a couple years.

There used to be a good place on Classen that had a lot of modern gear, including Tactical Tailor stuff, but they closed down. Not sure what else is in the OKC area.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brigadoons used to carry some cool foreign surplus, as well as US. They seemed to have gone downhill since losing their FFL, but I haven't been there in a couple years.

There used to be a good place on Classen that had a lot of modern gear, including Tactical Tailor stuff, but they closed down. Not sure what else is in the OKC area.

Nothing. We go to Stillwater and hit up Camo Corner when GC "needs" something ... even I miss the place that used to be there at Classen ... :( Brigadoons is still Brigadoons ... what can I say ... but if I can gather up the courage to go in I usually find something too. Last time we were in I found some really nice wool gloves that come halfway up my arm to my elbows and have the fingers cut out.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just can't bring myself to go to Brigadoons any more after they jacked up used GI mag prices to $50 after sandyhook. I used to go there so often they knew me when I came in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom