Anybody

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hk7686

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
have a hog problem, I've been wanting to do some pig hunting, but not alot going around green country, If any of you need some pigs killed(doubt it since you're all gun toting whack jobs) or know anybody that has a pig problem or just let's folk hunt their land let me know. I'm dying to kill me some pigs.

hubmonkey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well good luck. With the apparent outrageous pig infestation in Oklahoma is sure is odd that no one will let you kill them off their land. Farmers ***** about hogs tearing up their land and crops but when you tell them you will kill them and haul them away for free, they flat refuse.

Hub

hk7686

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I found a few ranchers in Sedona that were letting me kill Javelina by the dozens off their land, it's funny here though they ***** about the land being destroyed but they want you to pay to fix the problem for em, greedy bastages.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have hogs but they are the smart one's. You can shot one and they wont be seen for months. I killed 9 last year and i hunt alot. I mean it, i hunt alot. I cant even get them to come to a feeder yet. Ever cow turd in mile from me is upside down. I think they have their days and nights mixed up. I ran them with dogs one time and i havent seen them sence. But I think the people i took with me are returning when they are not welcome:nono1:.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a few ranchers in Sedona that were letting me kill Javelina by the dozens off their land, it's funny here though they ***** about the land being destroyed but they want you to pay to fix the problem for em, greedy bastages.
Um, yeah you know you have to apply for a license in Arizona to hunt javelina, right? Oh, and you're only allowed to kill one.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really guys, you can't curse landowners for not letting people hog hunt on their land, lessin' you pay their property taxes and/or mortgage.

On of my major life goals is to own a big chunk of hunting land before I retire, and I'm not working 40 years and paying thousands of dollars to let random people hunt there.

I understand that getting permission is hard now, because a lot of people are anti-hunting and what not. I'm frustrated with that too, but follow me here.

Say Mr. Hogson owns a few hundred acres and is a deer hunter. He has a hog problem and is overheard complaining about it. Some dude asks if he can come hog hunt right before deer season, and Mr. Hogson tell him no because he doesn't think letting a dude wander around his hunting land right before deer season in the hopes he might kill 1-2 out of hundred hogs is worth the distrurbance to his deer hunting land.

Is Mr. Hogson a "bastage" because he refuses a hog hunter permission?

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well good luck. With the apparent outrageous pig infestation in Oklahoma is sure is odd that no one will let you kill them off their land. Farmers ***** about hogs tearing up their land and crops but when you tell them you will kill them and haul them away for free, they flat refuse.

Hub

I agree. I ran into a farmer at the hardware store last summer and he was complaining about how the hogs were tearing up his fields, fences and pretty much everything. I politely introduced myself and asked if I could hunt the hogs. I offered references and also to pay a small fee/share some meat. But he just said he wasn't letting anybody hunt anywhere on his property.

reagorfu

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think it is weird how landowners in oklahoma want to charge people to hunt anything. if they don't mind people hunting, than let some people hunt, but don't charge 2000 just to go out and try to get a deer, thats crazy! I know that I have said this in another thread already, but in Iowa they think it is rude to charge people to hunt their land. now there are a few people who are leasing up there, but they are looked down upon.

I really do not understand why if someone asks to hunt on your land (given that there are not too many people already hunting it) and they leave it in as good or better condition when they leave, why you would require a huge amount of money? Is it because they put that much work into not farming the land?

anyhow, I am sticking to public until i get back to Iowa.

Latest posts

Top Bottom