Anyone elses internal clock suck?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Self employed so I have no set schedule and havent really for over 20 years. I dont fall asleep like normal people, 'I pass out' when my eyes wont stay open, and I dont wake up at any certain time, 'I come to'. The rare times when I have business to do, family functions or events where I have to go to bed at a certain hour and get up at a certain hour I am all messed up. Weirdest thing for me is I sleep awesome in automobiles but especially good on airplanes and cruises, some of the best sleep Ive ever gotten. The motion and noises sooth me I suppose, no idea. I also cant watch a movie without passing out for at least a few minutes unless the movie is so good I stay awake- it has to be an action or horror film to keep my interest up. My kids get a kick out of asking me to watch a movie with them fully knowing I wont make it past the first part. Something about the speed of film hypnotizes me. Im also like JBB where Im one of those weirdos who can get by on 4-5 hours of sleep. The best scenario for me is to get like 2 periods of 4 hour 'naps' in a day/night, but I can get by on only one 4 hour session if I have to. Ive been a touring musician since I was in my late teens and I just got used to going without sleep and being able to sleep in vehicles or whereever I happen to be over the years.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife helps my internal clock. When she gets up to get ready for work, she wakes me up even though I don't have to get up early. 0500 lights on doors slam, yelling at the dogs start. If it was 0400, it would be just like boot camp way back in '87.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
My wife helps my internal clock. When she gets up to get ready for work, she wakes me up even though I don't have to get up early. 0500 lights on doors slam, yelling at the dogs start. If it was 0400, it would be just like boot camp way back in '87.
Oh hell no! I would have a problem with that.
Luckily, my wife is quiet as a mouse when she gets up ahead of me.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im one of the luckiest guys on this planet when it comes to sleep. WHENEVER my eyes close I sleep like a rock and wake up refreshed. I always wake up at around 730 even on weekends which sucks a$s though.

I woke up yesterday picked up my phone as I was checking to see what time it was the alarm on the phone went off. I think my internal clock was made by the Swiss, maybe yours was made in China or perhaps Mexico perhaps idk?

Latest posts

Top Bottom