Badshot Gun Show strange request today from a person in New York

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Navy_Chief,

It's up to you whether or not to reply but, if you are even considering answering, I would ask for a written request on the letterhead of the firm doing the research and the full name/business address of the firm funding the research as well as her own full name and contact info. Then you could at least verify her story, or call local NRA chapters, etc. to see if she is legit.

Sounds like a winner there. I would want to know just who she was and what she was up to.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Navy_Chief,

It's up to you whether or not to reply but, if you are even considering answering, I would ask for a written request on the letterhead of the firm doing the research and the full name/business address of the firm funding the research as well as her own full name and contact info. Then you could at least verify her story, or call local NRA chapters, etc. to see if she is legit.

This!!!

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Navy_Chief,

Mugsy,
That is an awesome Idea However I am still trying to figure out why they zeroed in on a small Gun Show Promoter like me? Intriguing to say the least? I like your ideas and will mull it over if I decide to respond.
Matt

Latest posts

Top Bottom