Best Mid-Tier AR-15 Platforms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
It will definitely rile the tactical timmies. Upper teir upper with "airsoft level" lower?
I can already hear the ---->:pissed:
hmm, I don't hear it. I think preference or promotion of a higher tier gun company gets conflated with trashing a lower tier gun company. Or, as what I think is more the case, is that it's assumed an individual is trashing a lower tier company because they promote a higher tier company.

I like Anderson. I have Poverty Pony lowers and uppers on a lot of builds. They have some junky barrels and handguards (IMO) but their receivers and small parts are top notch. Same with PSA...they've upped their game and make great guns and parts.

I'm not keen on some higher tier guns, I think they're overrated but some people love them. There are a few high tier companies that I think are the cat's meow, but some here poo on them for whatever reasons. Meh

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm an unashamed fan of PSA. I don't care what anyone thinks of them, I've had great luck with everything I've got from them. I've spent a fortune at that place over the years.

Having said that, I prefer Colt AR rifles. Not so much the newer rifles...I mostly like the older ones from like 2010 and before. I like to collect the 60s - 80s vintage guns as often as I can. But the cost is making that difficult. It doesn't bother me one bit if people think that's silly. It's what I enjoy.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm an unashamed fan of PSA. I don't care what anyone thinks of them, I've had great luck with everything I've got from them. I've spent a fortune at that place over the years.

Having said that, I prefer Colt AR rifles. Not so much the newer rifles...I mostly like the older ones from like 2010 and before. I like to collect the 60s - 80s vintage guns as often as I can. But the cost is making that difficult. It doesn't bother me one bit if people think that's silly. It's what I enjoy.
thats different than buying the super expensive because you think the shoot better. to each his own! no hard feelings just my 2 cents

Genesis

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom