Black Friday Shopping. Who is doing it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only BF shopping will be done on the interweb chillen in my boxers.

Who is getting up to fight the crowds and what are you hoping to get?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing for me unless I find a smoking deal on a 10.5" upper and pre-assembled pistol lower with Sig brace.

But those are both a shot in a the dark. I'll probably end up buying them from Fat Boy sometime over the next fee months.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nothing for me unless I find a smoking deal on a 10.5" upper and pre-assembled pistol lower with Sig brace.

But those are both a shot in a the dark. I'll probably end up buying them from Fat Boy sometime over the next fee months.

Funny, I was thinking of going down there today for the very SAME thing, 10.5" 5.56 upper and Sig brace. Might as well beat the rush. :)

And BF shopping? I think I did that once as a teenager, but it's been like 18 years, so I can't remember. Nowadays, that crowd crap ain't happening.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No but it might be fun to dress up in a bear costume and go terrorize the people camping at Best Buy. :P :P

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may end up going to the gun counter at Tinker. Wifey said she'd go, and I'll do anything that puts her with me in a gun store. Her simply being there is consent to buy whatever I want, but don't tell her that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom