Bought groceries today.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t say that they both came out of the digestive tract, just the same hole. That’s why chicken eggs sometimes have poop on them. I have about 50 chickens, have hatched my own both naturally and in an incubator, have raised turkeys both naturally and in an incubator, raised and processed my own meat birds. I’m not an expert, but I know a little something about raising poultry.

Cows have 4 stomachs.

I’m not looking to get into a pissing contest with you. You don’t want to eat chicken because you think they’re nasty? Fine, don’t. There’s no need to get defensive about it.
Cows have no "stomach".
And yes, eggs come from the same exit.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not that long ago, a decent sale on soft drinks was 4 for $10.

I drank a lot of RC, as a kid. The little grocery store, close to our house, had RC for $0.12 / can. Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper were $0.15.

I quit smoking when Marlboro went to $7 / carton. Too much money. Put the $7 / week into a jar a paid for deer lease.

Wif's sister was getting divorced, had 2 small kids. She asked for budgeting help. Pre-Starpuke days, she would stop at convenience store, every morning and get a large coffee and 2 packs of Marlboro for $10, $300 / month.
Explained to her, grocery store has Marlboro for $8.50 carton. 10 packs / week. $34 / month. Mr. Coffee machine $10, $3 bag of coffee, 2 / month. Rent is covered.

Her response, "how did you do that?"

Took her a couple months, she figured it out and done OK.

The hardest part for today's citizens is Pedo Joe's 22% inflation. Regardless of how good a job you have. Very few have seen their pay go up 22% in the past 2 years.

The deniers, claiming things are better, are completely beyond comprehension. Don't listen to media, live under a rock, one trip for gas and groceries proves Pedonomics is screwing everybody. Those that were getting by, barely getting by, struggling or suffering are being affected the most and worst.
Crude Oil prices, directly effects EVERYTHING that is, processed, manufactured, transported, lubricated, fueled, heated, cooled, grown, harvested, fertilized, that uses herbicides, pesticides, preserved, not to mention everything made with petroleum products, and bi-products! That list literally includes THOUSANDS of products from candy, to all plastics, man made fabrics, medications, waxes, and much more!! Biden went on national TV on his very first day in office, and announced he was canceling ALL President Trumps, policies, and executive orders, that had allowed us to be energy independent, ( produced more Crude Oil than we use) for the FIRST TIME, in 50/60 years, under both parties leadership, REMEMBER? The USA being the worlds largest consumer of petroleum products, and being energy independent, allowed us to set WORLD CRUDE OIL PRICES, ON THE COMMODITIES MARKET, FOR THE FIRST, AND ONLY TIME IN 50/60 YEARS!!! For three years under President Trump's Crude Oil polocies, prices were stable, in the $30.00 to $40.00 bbl. range, 87 octain Gasoline was under $2.00 per gallon, and crude prices didn't SPIKE every-time some camel jockey farted, REMEMBER? What Crooked Joe did that day, was make us DEPENDANT ON OPEC AGAIN, AND GIVE OPEC BACK THE PRIVILEGED OF SETTING WORLD CRUDE OIL PRICES, AGAIN! This was done to SAVE THE WORLD FROM CLIMATE CHANGE! THE SAME CLIMATE CHANGE THAT TURNED DEATH VALLY FROM AN INLAND SEA, TO A DESERT, WITH FISH FOSSELLS, AND THE PETRIFIED FOREST, FROM A LUSH FOREST WITH HUGE TREES TO BARRON DESERT! PEOPLE BACK THEN DIDN'T EVEN DRIVE MUCH, DID THEY? THIS IS SIMPLY A SCARE TACTIC, SO WE WILL ALLOW THESE CROOKS TO SELL US OUT TO OPEC! HOW MUCH BRIBE MONEY WOULD THE TOTAL CONTROL OF THE WORLD CRUDE MARKET BE WORTH? BENCH MARK CRUDE OIL WAS $37.66 bbl. on election day 2020, today it's 90.33 bbl!! Anyone that don't take care of their business, (COUNTRY) won't have a business ( COUNTRY) to take care of very long!! Overwhelm the next rigged election, and wear your Trump Ball Cap in public, IF YOU DARE?

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus! How old are you? :ugh2:
The summer that I started (and stopped) smoking, Marlboros were $0.35 a pack. I was smoking 3 packs a day. Found out I could get 5 used paperbacks books for that money and quit smoking that same day.

That previous year, went with my stepmom to the small grocery store in our small town. Filled the back of the station wagon with $100 worth of groceries. That was in 1972.

In 1973, after I graduated from high school I went to work for K-mart, back in SoCal. Started at $1.25/hour. Enlisted in the USAF later that year, with a starting pay of $326.10, or month, three hots and a cot.

A few days ago, bought three gallons of Braums milk, a couple tubs of cottage cheese, and a few other things, fit in two bags, and carried them out in one hand, and it cost nearly $50.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Inflation is realistically more like 20% at least. They are skewing the numbers.
I AGREE, I can't help but wonder how many people that are griping about the RIDICLOUS INFLATION, we have now, bothered to VOTE? I hate to say this but, the way I see this situation, if anyone is to LAZY to vote, they should keep their mouth shut about the effects of not voting!! IF WE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T CARE, WHY WOULDN'T CROOKS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US, TO GET RICH? Only about 50% of the eligible voters in this country bother to vote! Watch as theTENS OF MILLIONS OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BIDEN REGIME ARE NOT ONLY ALLOWING, BUT ENCOURAGING, TO COME HERE, ARE ALLOWED TO VOTE LEGALLY, Democrtatic Politicians were ALL against illegal immigration, up until the day, some political boss told them, they would never lose another electiuon if they flooded this country with iollegal immigrants, put them on WELFARE, and allowed them to VOTE!! They ALL SWITCHED THEIR POSITION ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION 180 DEGREES, THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!! REMEMBER??

Latest posts

Top Bottom