Chattanooga TN Marine Recruiting Office Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Within minutes of the attack, ISIS was tweeting that this was one of their operatives. Hadn't even hit the news. They knew when it was going to happen. This is not domestic terrorism, it is ISIS.

I will never understand why our military is not allowed to carry loaded weapons on base. Makes no sense to me at all. Seems kind of like the whole point of having a military.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...I will never understand why our military is not allowed to carry loaded weapons on base. Makes no sense to me at all. Seems kind of like the whole point of having a military.
The whole point of having a military is to make people rich. You think those receiving the money give a fruck about these kinds of incidents or who pays the ultimate price?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks, IMO, we are at war. It really is just that simple. It is a low-intensity style conflict more properly called "hybrid warfare" that we now face here, ON OUR OWN SOIL. We have certain rules we adhere to; the enemy does not. Instead, the cowardly radical islamic scum-bags exploit us by attacking us on our ground but on their terms, this dirty pos knew the service members would not be armed and able to fight back. This hybrid war that we are in right now right here most certainly can be won, but we as a nation do not appear to have the collective will and determination to do what would be needed to win it and end the radical islamic threat. I KNOW how to stop the crazy islamic threat; and you do too. But are we willing to go down the road to such an extreme in order to have no more radical islamic threat to our country and our citizenry? I think not. Always carry; always be alert and to hell with profiling...it may not be politically correct but we better get over it. I may be a retired Marine, but I consider myself back in a combat zone now. Are you and your loved ones safe behind "friendly" lines? I'm not. So come get some, Hajigoatfrigginmuhammedbindover. I'll send you to hell and piss on your graves.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very interesting and salient points. But, if we are at war, is it merely a demographic known as "radical?" I see that phrase used repeatedly. In combat, are solely the enemy combatants, the enemy? Or are their enablers similarly a threat? When we fought WW2, did we fight only those enemy troops in the field, or did we also strike at their manufacturing and supply centers?
To answer your query we first have to determine if there is a difference between the "moderate" and "radical."

But the resolution of the dilemma is going to come at us much faster than we expect. Peruse the following and keep in mind we've also got muslims coming across our unsecured southern borders.

Very distressing times we're living in, bros.

Legal Immigration from Muslim countries 2000-2013:

Afghanistan: 50,336

Albania: 86,965

Algeria: 21,354

Azerbaijan: 28,883

Bahrain: 2,298

Bangladesh: 193,537

Brunei: 511

Burkina Faso: 3,674

Comoros: 65

Djibouti: 773

Egypt: 151,029

Gambia: 11,217

Guinea: 13,703

Indonesia: 58,979

Iran: 304,267

Iraq: 158,633

Jordan: 95,069

Kosovo: 2,646

Kuwait: 24,057

Kyrgyzstan: 9,405

Lebanon: 97,613

Libya: 5,889

Malaysia: 44,574

Maldives: 40

Mali: 6,105

Mauritania: 5,603

Morocco: 77,024

Niger: 5,686

Oman: 1,386

Pakistan: 334,934

Qatar: 2,657

Saudi Arabia: 24,080

Senegal: 19,141

Sierra Leone: 40,909

Somalia: 98,120

Sudan: 52,882

Syria: 64,153

Tajikistan: 6,497

Tunisia: 8,034

Turkey: 82,635

Turkmenistan: 3,145

UAE: 12,189

Uzbekistan: 73,076

Western Sahara: 7

Yemen: 54,233

Total: 2,338,013

About WWII: We dropped nuclear weapons on two Japanese cities, killing scores of civilians in order to help bring about an end to that part of the conflict. Fast forward to today; we go to great extremes not to harm "non-combatants" and to avoid collateral damage. As long as we allow the enemy's infrastructure to remain; the supply chain; and the pipeline of materials and combatants for the future, we won't win. We are trying to fight a very limited type of war while our adversary is fighting an all-out war. They are fighting us with all means available to them to include cyber attacks, suicide bombings, direct action and unconventional warfare to the max, and we find ourselves often responding to the action after it has occurred with crap rhetoric like "We are investigating to determine if this is an act of domestic terrorism, international terrorism, or merely a random act of violence". Who gives a crap? We know that ISIS is waving their filthy flag and crowing aloud as they celebrate more dead Americans.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
About WWII: We dropped nuclear weapons on two Japanese cities, killing scores of civilians in order to help bring about an end to that part of the conflict. Fast forward to today; we go to great extremes not to harm "non-combatants" and to avoid collateral damage. As long as we allow the enemy's infrastructure to remain; the supply chain; and the pipeline of materials and combatants for the future, we won't win. We are trying to fight a very limited type of war while our adversary is fighting an all-out war. They are fighting us with all means available to them to include cyber attacks, suicide bombings, direct action and unconventional warfare to the max, and we find ourselves often responding to the action after it has occurred with crap rhetoric like "We are investigating to determine if this is an act of domestic terrorism, international terrorism, or merely a random act of violence". Who gives a crap? We know that ISIS is waving their filthy flag and crowing aloud as they celebrate more dead Americans.

I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it a hundred more times: "Limited warfare is the most heinous and inhumane type of warfare in existence. It perpetuates a never ending cycle of violence and gives hope to the enemy." :(

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've said it a hundred times before and I'll say it a hundred more times: "Limited warfare is the most heinous and inhumane type of warfare in existence. It perpetuates a never ending cycle of violence and gives hope to the enemy." :(

But... what about all those military jobs and defense contractors?

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the shooter just recently returned from 7 months in Jordan - not his first trip - and ISIS put out a tweet before it happened with #Chattanooga.....domestic terrorism....NO....muslim terrorism....YES....there will be over 6M muslim immigrants in this country by the time our leader is out of office....keep your powder dry and pay attention....

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the shooter just recently returned from 7 months in Jordan - not his first trip - and ISIS put out a tweet before it happened with #Chattanooga.....domestic terrorism....NO....muslim terrorism....YES....there will be over 6M muslim immigrants in this country by the time our leader is out of office....keep your powder dry and pay attention....

From whom/where did you get confirmation that ISIS put out that tweet before the attack?

Latest posts

Top Bottom