Cochlear Implants??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don, I enjoyed our time together today. My wife and I both think Veronica is a sweetheart.

Ditto. Let me know if there's anything I can do as you make arrangements for things to come. And, I promise, I will get with you about spending some time at your range again!

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CI is the most wonderful invention. Who is the surgeon? Oklahoma City has a place called Heart for hearing. They provide excellent service for my kid for the past 14 years.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As an aside, I was there on the 20th and the audiologist said that she noticed my NRA card in my wallet while I was looking for my Medicare card. She told me that she is a member too.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just get the clearance from cardiologist in Enid to go through the CI procedure. I contacted the surgeon's office so all they have to do now is schedule it. While I don't exactly relish the idea of someone carving on my skull, the end result will be well-worth it.

That's how I felt about them cutting on my neck. I'm tickled to death for you!! Don't worry, it will be SO worth it in the end! :kiss::comfort:

Latest posts

Top Bottom