crap....i am getting sick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieshooter777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, i am starting to get sick, got this damn cough. i am hunting the next three days hard. I am not going to kill a deer coughing and hacking. What do you do in this scenario? Any tricks?

257wby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, i am starting to get sick, got this damn cough. i am hunting the next three days hard. I am not going to kill a deer coughing and hacking. What do you do in this scenario? Any tricks?

I'm getting sick as well. The only thing I can say is have a heavy coat that you can cough into, and take some sugar free lifesavers. That is what I do.

Kingmarine

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was sick during muzzleloader season. I took dayquil and took some cough drops into the field. I also had to play the wind just right. Still saw deer so it wasn't terrible. But every time I coughed I got really pissed thinking it would be hours before the woods calm down again.

okieboomer1

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Remenber to stay hydrated...your body induces coughing to remove the bug. You need good hydration to create flem/hockers to trap, and expell the bug;spitting flem/hockers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom