Curious to see how people will spend their IRS refund (If you get one)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whatever I get every year, I put into upgrades for the house. This allows for a return on my investment rather than spending it on toys. I'd love to buy a new gun, but a new kitchen backsplash will go a lot further in brownie points.....

Last edited:

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Groceries and bills if I got a refund. Instead my takes are going to go up and if I was getting a refund this year I'd have to apply it to my next years tax liabilities.

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I calculated right, our refund should be just about enough to pay off the rest of our credit card debt, and then buy a new dishwasher.

While I'd love to buy guns/gun parts/toys, I will feel 100% better once we're credit debt free and only have the house and my truck to pay on each month.

CASTRATE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always plan on using it for firearm related things, but usually put it towards paying off some debt. I made some very poor financial decisions a few years ago when I knew everything. Whatever is left over will go towards doctor and hospital bills from my daughter being born

Latest posts

Top Bottom