Curious to see how people will spend their IRS refund (If you get one)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paying off bills and putting a decent chunk of money in my step-parent adoption fund. It's amazing how much it costs to adopt your stepchild; between lawyer fees, court fees, and application fees it sits at around $5,000. There's also a cost of having to have some official come out to our house to make sure the kid is in a safe living environment and getting what they need - on the surface that sounds reasonable until you realize that if we don't pass then guess what, the child's mother is still my wife and she'll continue to live here, nothing changes. /end rant

ultimatesooner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most likely going to medical bills now since we have had one of our 3 month old twins in the hospital with RSV for the past 3 days. I did tell the wife we should both get a new handgun out of the deal, a nice .380 for her and something in 9mm or .40 for myself. We had twins last year and the wife was in school for the 1st half of the year finishing her bachelors so we should get a nice chunk back

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ( staff accountants) plan my withholdings to be very close to my tax liabilities. Therefore, I don't give the government an interest free loan. I usually get a refund big enough to take a date out for a good dinner.

This. Except I always have to pay a little. I don't want the feds holding any of my money all year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom