Dizzy spells.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best thing to do is see a doc tomorrow. There are a thousand things that could probably cause that. I had a few because of a bad sinus infection about a month ago, but if you're having no other symptoms I'd get in to see the doctor as soon as possible.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Go have them checked out. I had them and my wife made me go. That was nine years ago. Since tyhen I 've had seven stents put in my heart (6 heart attacks) and 3 years ago was diasgnosed with Dysautonomia. Dysautonomia is the destruction of the autonomic systems of yoiur body. Things like heart, breathing, swallowing and the body attacks itself. i'm now in a wheelchair because of it. I could have missed most of this. My dizzy spells began 3 years before I got help.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
+++++1 on seeing a doctor.

I was having dizzy spells a few months ago... finally broke down and went to the doctor. Thank God, it was a sinus / inner ear infection. Some anti-biotics and the spells went away. But dizzy spells can be result from a number of causes- some very serious... best to get it checked out while the cure / treatment may be a minor versus a major process.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna say sinus too....Go see tha Doc
OH and yea the drinkin ones suck...drink lots of water
Cant stand the taste of water ...so I quit drinkin many years ago...LOL..Go see tha Doc

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
My ex-wife was 41 and she started having a few dizzy spells last year. She was out having lunch with a few friends last Oct and told one of her friends that she was feeling extremely dizzy, she then fell out of her chair. Went to the hospital and was dead the next day from a massive stroke. One of my co-workers became dizzy at work a year and a half ago and felt like he was going to pass out. He was in his late thirties so he went to the hospital and found out he was having a mini-stroke and ended up missing 6 months of work after he developed seizures.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
January 17th 2012, massive dizzy spell(while driving!!!!!) made it to doctors office, my doctor drove me to the ER, and from there to St. Johns. Spent three days in Stroke ICU, I was having a major stroke from a blockage in the artery that goes up into the medula. Between my doc, and all the others, with everything they did I'm here to talk about it!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom