Enough is enough with the Transgender

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, so why now? Have some people been this confused in the past, or is it just something we have created through all of our "social engineering" or whayptever it's called?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, so why now? Have some people been this confused in the past, or is it just something we have created through all of our "social engineering" or whayptever it's called?

Me personally, I believe this is a genetic anomaly, like homosexuality. However, when it comes to kids I think it's best to leave them be as they are a clean slate, and whatever their tendencies will be to not suppress them. In the same sense, people shouldn't be shoving an agenda down their throats for their own validation.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Damn, my kids are confused tonight also. Son couldn't find the keys to the Massey to load a few bales of grass, finally he found 'em and loaded the wrong trailer. Daughter couldn't figure out if she wanted to cook sausages, with potatoes, green beans or do a simple breakfast supper. Finally deciding on sausage omelettes with fried potatoes. Damn, are all kids confused???

operator742

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn, my kids are confused tonight also. Son couldn't find the keys to the Massey to load a few bales of grass, finally he found 'em and loaded the wrong trailer. Daughter couldn't figure out if she wanted to cook sausages, with potatoes, green beans or do a simple breakfast supper. Finally deciding on sausage omelettes with fried potatoes. Damn, are all kids confused???
You may have to take both of them out behind the woodshed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom