Enough is enough with the Transgender

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You just havent lived until you walk into the mens room at work and see a dude in high heels standing at the urinal with his skirt hiked up.

I'm going to have a difficult time getting this picture out of my mind now. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coworker started out as a weird guy....then slowly started wearing blouses on casual friday....then came dressed as a woman for Halloween and never went back to dressing like a guy after. Had to use his "new" name.
I think you can fill in the spaces.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coworker started out as a weird guy....then slowly started wearing blouses on casual friday....then came dressed as a woman for Halloween and never went back to dressing like a guy after. Had to use his "new" name.
I think you can fill in the spaces.

Oh no! I ain't filling' in nothin! You must work at some wierdazz place man! Damn, I am so glad I am retired and don't have to deal with this crap...not like anyone would hire me anyway; I'd probably get interviewed by some ladyboy in a miniskirt with a goatee and combat boots on. Jeebus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a 50+ year old man. I've never, not a single time, seen a penis in a public bathroom. Back in the 80's and 90's at rock concerts at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas women used the men's bathroom all the time. No one cared then and I could not care less now. How about all bathrooms being non-gender and all toilets and urinals are in stalls with doors.

Latest posts

Top Bottom