EverCalm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! Ha! you need some ludes after an all day sit. :D

no doubt....long days on the stand with no deer.....it makes me weird.... short pathetic poem I wrote today in my misery

Dark to dark with nothing but a lark, makes you blind and mighty unkind, to strangers friend and foe, all I wanted was to see a doe, but did I? no....a crow, or two was hanging around, but not seeing deer all day can bring you down, hard blowing winds and then rain came too, not a squirrel, not a skunk and not even a quail flew....
the next time I go I hope to change my luck, and hang my tag on a dead bloody big old buck....

Tomorrow is a new day full of promise!

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
no doubt....long days on the stand with no deer.....it makes me weird.... short pathetic poem I wrote today in my misery

Dark to dark with nothing but a lark, makes you blind and mighty unkind, to strangers friend and foe, all I wanted was to see a doe, but did I? no....a crow, or two was hanging around, but not seeing deer all day can bring you down, hard blowing winds and then rain came too, not a squirrel, not a skunk and not even a quail flew....
the next time I go I hope to change my luck, and hang my tag on a dead bloody big old buck....

Tomorrow is a new day full of promise!

I'm bout to call your wife, you're in need of an intervention.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I tried a lot of gimmicks. But gave up on all of them.
Buddie took a leak 400 yards or more from his sit down spot..deer came out and sniffed it up and stood there for a long time.

If you must do a test do it with your evercalm in one area and take a leak in another and see what you get.

I went out the next day after my buddy told me this and took a leak right where i could shoot one.
HA 2 came up the hill and to the pipe line right where i leaked...I took the largest one and thanked my friend for the scent attractant tip.

Deer are curious..Set out an old am radio on a talk station and i bet critters will come to see what the noise is..Turn it to a low gentle volume.

hogshooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone had any luck with the EverCalm by Conquest stuff? I bought some and am anxious to see what results I get with it.

I have only tried the stick form of evercalm , I rubbed some on the inside of my blind windows to help cover any scent from escaping . I had three does come in from down wind and didn't spook . when you take off the cap it has a light brown color but after it dries it turns white so I wouldn't smear a lot of it all over the outside of a blind.. I think it works but don't expect deer to come flocking to you

pistolpete95

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Put some on my boot soles before walking to stand, then a couple of dabs on a couple of trees downwind. Had 5 does walk below and near my stand. Had one of them stop and smell the bottle where I left it on the ground at the base of my stand. Everybody seemed calm...

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We started using it last year also, I put some on my boots and the bill of my cap. It seems to work well as a cover scent. I have had deer come from downwind with no issue.

Sent from my QMV7B using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom