Everyone should on this forum should do this.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As RickN has suggested, tell them if they vote for any restrictions in gun rights, you will no longer support them and will actively work to get their opponent elected in the next election.

They are going to package the gun restrictions together with something else to make it seem they did the responsible thing by compromising. Tell them no compromise on the Second Amendment, period.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
done, but at times I can't help but think that we voted them in because we think "they" know what's best for us. It just seems there is something else we can be doing to get our point across. Joining the NRA, OK2A and organizations like them is great, but I feel people need to see the faces behind those organizations and know that we're not willing to be pushed around anymore, which means no new gun laws.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
done, but at times I can't help but think that we voted them in because we think "they" know what's best for us. It just seems there is something else we can be doing to get our point across. Joining the NRA, OK2A and organizations like them is great, but I feel people need to see the faces behind those organizations and know that we're not willing to be pushed around anymore, which means no new gun laws.

That is why you have to tell them that if they vote for it, you WILL work to unseat them. Tell them you will donate to their primary opponent and if you can, volunteer for their primary opponent's campaign. Tell the office holder that if they win the primary you will then do the same for their general election opponent if they support the 2nd. Tell them you will also get as many family and friends to help that you can.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I get the whole writing the congress and senate, I already have, but this thing is happening now and it's happening fast, I just think there is something else we should be doing besides panicking and by buying up all the guns and ammo. Unfortunately, I'm not a leader, but I feel like we should be looking for one while the people we elected to "lead" all go through the motions up at the big house. Our Constitutional freedoms are at stake here, and here we are sitting in front of our computers doing nothing but writing and giving money to 2A groups, this same type of thing didn't work real well just before obomacare passed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom