Fake Woke and No Lives Matter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I’m not a big rap guy but these two songs are unreal. This guy tells it like it is. Sick part is that he’s from Canada. Go figure he is more American than many Americans. What do y’all think of these songs?

Not a fan of rap at all......however, people have the right to produce and listen to whatever they want.

I took a chance and clicked the link. That guy isn't anything like I was expecting......he was spot on especially in the first one!!

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've liked very few rap songs in the past, but I've listened to six of this mans songs AFTER those two the OP shared. I'll buy the ones I like most to support him for showing he has a spine to speak out against the real problems in this country.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I found this rapper several months ago after he released a song called "people so stupid",. I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but this guy for a californian by way of canada has his head screwed on right. Just hope that he can use his platform effectively to help get the red pill to some of the next generation of sheeple out there.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably a good message ... just can’t take the vehicle. Something about rap that I just turn off.

Goes to what Keith Richards has said about rap music ...

“Rap — so many words, so little said. What rap did that was impressive was to show there are so many tone-deaf people out there. All they need is a drum beat and somebody yelling over it and they’re happy. There’s an enormous market for people who can’t tell one note from another.”

Latest posts

Top Bottom