False 911 Calls (Swatting) Reporting School Shootings at Several OK Schools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF these news reports are accurate, which I seriously doubt, this sounds like a coordinated event, right? I understand this also occurred in several other states, on the same day, I think? If our FBI has time, and are not too busy trying to FRAME JOE, and HO's, POLITICAL ENEMIES, maybe they will look into this? THINK AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of articles, few acknowledge how long/much this has been going on..."NPR has found local reports indicating 182 schools in 28 states received false calls about threats between Sept. 13 and Oct. 21."...This article also alleges possible ties with earlier bomb threats.

Aside from who and how what may well be the bigger issue is the how the amount of widespread fear will translate politically to gun control efforts, it's a pretty good bet that "Moms demand action" and "Everytown" will see a membership/support increase and pro gun politicians will feel more pressure to compromise positions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom