Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when I got back to Oklahoma 3 weeks ago , I came down with similar symptoms . lasted about 4 days with the fatigue lasting about 9 days

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm also in the camp of getting tested early. While we were in Alabama last week, the wife got sickly on Thursday. Friday morning, she went to an urgent care facility for Covid testing. Yepper, she had it. They have her some steroids and antibiotic and then told her that she "qualified" for a Monoclonal Antibody Infusion treatment. She was feeling better by that evening, but she still wanted to get back home if she was going to have to be quarantined. (Nobody wants to be quarantined in a hotel.)

Driving home from Alabama yesterday, I was doing a lot of coughing. So, this morning we set an appointment at an urgent care facility to get me tested. And yes, I have it as well. I was given an antibiotic and a nasal spray, and tomorrow we will set a time for me to get the infusion therapy. That said, I'm still feeling pretty good at the moment, except for a sore chest when I cough.

My understanding is the sooner one gets the infusion therapy, the better it is for one.

So, even if you "feel" a bit better, I still suggest you get tested...both of you.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm also in the camp of getting tested early. While we were in Alabama last week, the wife got sickly on Thursday. Friday morning, she went to an urgent care facility for Covid testing. Yepper, she had it. They have her some steroids and antibiotic and then told her that she "qualified" for a Monoclonal Antibody Infusion treatment. She was feeling better by that evening, but she still wanted to get back home if she was going to have to be quarantined. (Nobody wants to be quarantined in a hotel.)

Driving home from Alabama yesterday, I was doing a lot of coughing. So, this morning we set an appointment at an urgent care facility to get me tested. And yes, I have it as well. I was given an antibiotic and a nasal spray, and tomorrow we will set a time for me to get the infusion therapy. That said, I'm still feeling pretty good at the moment, except for a sore chest when I cough.

My understanding is the sooner one gets the infusion therapy, the better it is for one.

So, even if you "feel" a bit better, I still suggest you get tested...both of you.
Hope your symptoms are light and your recovery compete.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we are kind of yoyoing. One minute we feel fine, the next we are feeling horrible. Tried to get appointments with my doc, nothing till the 8th of next month. Doc-N-Box are booked solid for days but we may go ahead and set up an appointment anyway.

Latest posts

Top Bottom