Feeling bad.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we are kind of yoyoing. One minute we feel fine, the next we are feeling horrible. Tried to get appointments with my doc, nothing till the 8th of next month. Doc-N-Box are booked solid for days but we may go ahead and set up an appointment anyway.
Many hospitals have drive through covid testing and you get results within 24 hours. You can also get tests at Walgreens. And CVS

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Many hospitals have drive through covid testing and you get results within 24 hours. You can also get tests at Walgreens. And CVS
I got an appointment to get tested at Walgreens because I have to have it to go back to work even though I was isolated for three weeks. Stupid!

The earliest Walgreens could get me in here is Wednesday afternoon.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got an appointment to get tested at Walgreens because I have to have it to go back to work even though I was isolated for three weeks. Stupid!

The earliest Walgreens could get me in here is Wednesday afternoon.
Still Rick would be better off calling one of the RX stores. It's looks like it's better than the 8 or 9 days he was taking about.....GET TESTED RICK.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine just got the Monoclonal antibody infusion treatment this afternoon.He said he wished he would have just got the shots instead of having to be hooked up to an IV for an hour.That would be a lot simpler.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A good friend of mine may have Chinese virus too. She was exposed to covid at work about two weeks ago and she started feeling bad over the weekend. I told her to go get tested. She is 51 and relatively healthy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom