First OC ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sundance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just not sure if I will oc or not. I will probably do it around my home but will keep on cc out in public. At least I wont have to worry about it accidentally showing. Like Pulp, I think I will change to an OWB instead of the IWB to be more comfortable.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I plan to OC on Nov 1, my guess is lots will do it.

Personally, once we can OC my preferred carry will likely by an OWB holster with my shirt untucked over it. Then I wont have to worry about the holster showing etc. I am not going to be the guy shoving it in everyones face but I will make myself comfortable.

Really sick of these IWB holsters. I am sure there are good ones out there, But I cant afford to keep trying until i find the magic one.

This is what I had in mind. In fact, I have my eye on a really nice OWB at Tulsa Police Supply. I may go over there today and get it.

vicious

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll move my pistol from IWB to OWB, and be done. I'll open carry wherever it's not prohibited. There's no need to plan anything. Like rebelracer79 said, it'll be business as usual, with the exception that my pistol will be seen. Of course, if it's cool enough that I need to wear a jacket, it'll be under the jacket.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually, the idea of "celebrating"open carry with a parade leaves me a little cold. I'll be doing pretty much what I always do when I carry. I'm not into flaunting.

I'm with you on this. No need to be blatant...we'll just piss people off I think. But OWB more often under an untucked shirt? Oh yeah.

Latest posts

Top Bottom