Getting a ton of "sales" calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The last few days I've been getting a lot of calls from 405-416-5412. When I answer, I can hear someone, then they hang up. When I try to call back, it forwards to a voicemail box without a name. Tonight, same thing, different number. 580-798-2777. if anyone has a reverse lookup so i can see who is doing it (business for example) I would appreciate it. Getting kind of annoying calling my cell. I'm on a no call list.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
for a couple weeks this month I was getting calls like that. the caller id either listed it as yale ok. or unavailable.
sometimes 3-4 times a day. then it just stopped.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I get sales calls at home. I play games with them sometimes. Sometimes I just ask them if we can put them on hold for just a second. Then I see how long they will stay on the line. Its the who can waste more of who's time game.

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
one way of solving this is if you have dsl get a dry line. that is dsl without a phone #. it will save you money. then sign up for a company called viatalk will have to see who else is out there. anyway they have a filter you can setup to only allow calls from certain #'s to ring through. all others have to validate. i have all 800#'s goto a # has been disconnected msg. all unknowns get prompted for a validation pin then gets routed to voicemail. all knowns have to enter a pin before ringing the homephone and all in the whitelist rings through with no problems. so do a search for ip phone providers with whitelist and black list's

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I get sales calls at home. I play games with them sometimes. Sometimes I just ask them if we can put them on hold for just a second. Then I see how long they will stay on the line. Its the who can waste more of who's time game.

I used to do this at my old office, the record is 27 minutes I think is was the yellowpages guy. My boss thought is was funny until I did it to him one when he called in and I had enough guys in my office to sound busy and I put him on hold for 10 min.

Latest posts

Top Bottom