Getting a ton of "sales" calls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to do this at my old office, the record is 27 minutes I think is was the yellowpages guy. My boss thought is was funny until I did it to him one when he called in and I had enough guys in my office to sound busy and I put him on hold for 10 min.

LOL. We do it at work sometimes too. We have some who have called so many times that we know the number on the i.d.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may be tied to some other service you use or have used recenty. I use Medco online pharmacy. Every time I get a script filled I go through the same nonsense for a couple of days and then it stops. If you answer the call there's silence on the other end. If you call back you get directed to some generic voice mail or the number rings infinitely. The calls don't come from Medco. They come from a mystery number like yours.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though Caller ID can be forged, go ahead and file complaint with the FCC. When they eventually catch them, they will consider the number of FCC complaints traced to them when considering their fines.

Latest posts

Top Bottom