Getting real tired of the wind..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ithrowicecubes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only see it from the interstate while going south on 235 on my way to work and try to make a mental note of how tall it is at the end of each month in comparison to the Chase tower. Do you have any idea how much higher they have to go? I can't remember exact specs, but I know it's supposed to be about twice as high as the Chase tower. From 235, it looks like they're maybe 60% or so to that goal. Is that about right?

I work a neighboring building to the Devon Tower. They big LCD TVs in some of their office spaces downtown the front walkways, tunnels, and skywalks that give updates on the tower's progress. I'll stop by one tomorrow and get an update

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad I'm not the only one thats sick of the wind. We had a slight reprieve today since it was only blowing 15-20mph. Yesterday was horrible and tomorrow's forecast shows 25-35mph.

newmaxx11

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
thought id revive this thread since the F****** wind will not quit....every F***** day with this S***.....almost pissed enough to cuss...wait ...ENOUGH all ready

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know the understanding is that the wind ALWAYS blows in the pan handle, but this is northeast Oklahoma that i am talking about. I may just have not been paying attention until now, but it seems it has not been this bad before, usually even this time of year isn't it usually 1-2 very windy days, followed by a week of calm gentle to nothing winds? it seems like its been non stop since i started this thread. i mean it seems to stop during the night, but then its too dark to enjoy anything anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom