Girlfriend goes on Jeep forum to complain about Boyfriends Jeep...(funny)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno, he seemed a bit harsh to me. Now, of course we were only getting her side, but it didn't sound like she was demanding he get rid of it, it just seemed like she wanted to know if it was worth it. I dunno, maybe I'm giving her too much benefit of the doubt.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno, he seemed a bit harsh to me. Now, of course we were only getting her side, but it didn't sound like she was demanding he get rid of it, it just seemed like she wanted to know if it was worth it. I dunno, maybe I'm giving her too much benefit of the doubt.

That's the way I read it too.

She wasn't saying, "Wah! He spends all his money on the Jeep and not enough on ME! I'm tired of this BS and I'm going to withhold the good stuff until he does exactly what I tell him to do!"

She seemed to be asking if it was worth to keep on pouring money into it and soliciting advice. Instead, she got totally slammed. Everyone reading it seems to be reading a lot more into her question than I did.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lil advice young-uns... for your first few dates.. take your new GF to YOUR hobbies and activities. If she can hang with ya... that says alot.

I have seen several budding romances killed on canoe float trips over the years... best to find out sooner than later if she's worth keeping.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy that replied obviously is still sore at someone for killing his dreams...

That's kinda what I thought. Takes two to be in a bad relationship (I know cuz I have tried it :spitlaugh).

Guys have a bad habit of looking for fluff, not substance. Then they are shocked when they wind up with fluff, not substance.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lil advice young-uns... for your first few dates.. take your new GF to YOUR hobbies and activities. If she can hang with ya... that says alot.

I have seen several budding romances killed on canoe float trips over the years... best to find out sooner than later if she's worth keeping.

This can be very dangerous! If she demands quid pro quo, then you will find yourself at a Pampered Chef event...or even something worse like Affair of the Heart!

I say separate, but equal on hobbies!

Mongoose1

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This guy needs a cape, cause he's a freakin' superhero!

Note: My wife is not like her. She's supportive of all my hobbies, even if she doesn't understand them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom