Girlfriend goes on Jeep forum to complain about Boyfriends Jeep...(funny)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The guy that replied obviously is still sore at someone for killing his dreams...

Maybe, or maybe he was just funnin' with people on the interwebz ;)

I've been a member on JeepForum for nearly 7 years. People who think that was bad should go check out ih8mud.com or pirate4x4.com

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been a member on JeepForum for nearly 7 years. People who think that was bad should go check out ih8mud.com or pirate4x4.com

Lawl, people here would cry if they read Pirate. I've been reading it for years, but have never posted. No need to, too much to read as it is. One of the funniest places on the web, and chit chat is like checking the news before it happens. Lots of major news stories hit pirate before they get huge.

That's kinda what I thought. Takes two to be in a bad relationship (I know cuz I have tried it :spitlaugh).

Guys have a bad habit of looking for fluff, not substance. Then they are shocked when they wind up with fluff, not substance.

Indeed. But just because the guy is too caught up in fluff to see a DreamKiller, it doesn't mean she's not a DreamKiller. It takes two to DreamKill, though. That is true.

I was just discussing this with a friend a few weeks ago. One of his friends is "in love" with a DreamKiller (after a few months:igetit:). My friend and his non-DreamKiller girlfriend try to tell him, but he's blind. Women are evil, men are idiots.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno, he seemed a bit harsh to me. Now, of course we were only getting her side, but it didn't sound like she was demanding he get rid of it, it just seemed like she wanted to know if it was worth it. I dunno, maybe I'm giving her too much benefit of the doubt.

gun... check
ole lady... check...
huevos... oh hell where did those things roll of too

Mrs JB Books

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This can be very dangerous! If she demands quid pro quo, then you will find yourself at a Pampered Chef event...or even something worse like Affair of the Heart!

I say separate, but equal on hobbies!

I always feel sorry for the men I see at An Affair of the Heart. (I take my Mom)

"Dream killer"....priceless!

Latest posts

Top Bottom