Golds Gym is a Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
they are who I would consider signing up with. I have heard good things about the golds on NW expy. What was your experiance?

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First time going to the Quail Location the salesman Chad told us 16.99 bi-weekly 30 dollar enrollment fee 20.99 yearly maintenance fee; for each person. No family memberships.

Saw their ad in the paper, went back in and Paul Dales said it didn't apply for the Quail location only the Edmond and NW expressway location, their rate is 14.99 per person bi-weekly.
I wonder what happened to 16.99??
Called the NW expressway location and they said that offer was only for the quail springs location. Called the quail location and spoke to Paul Dales and told them what the NW expressway location said, he rushed me off the phone saying there price was 13.99 bi-weekly, but with a 99 dollar enrollment fee for each person. My wife called Quail back and Kenton said I talked to him and Turell not Paul when I went in.
They told her it was 14.99 bi-weekly with 29.99 enrollment fee 20.99 per year, per person and the 13.99 is only for the Edmond location.

i162.photobucket.com_albums_t245_extremistpullup_golds.jpg

I bet when I call the Edmond Location they will say "Oh the 13.99 is only good at the Quail Location"

ExtremistPullup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For two people at golds gym for the first year it runs 1037.46. 977.64 a year after the first year.
For a family at YMCA for the first year it runs 769.00. 699 a year after the first year.

xnavychief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Golds express at 240 & walker is $9.99 a month, no contract, no down payment, cancel anytime. Although it's an Express I guarantee that you could prep for a contest there. The bait & switch advertising is everywhere, bought any eyeglasses lately?

MB1008

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not missing anything anyways. Gold's is a total waste and they'll squeeze every penny they can out of you.

Though if you're the type that likes to wait to use machines you might reconsider. \sarcasm\

We signed up for a year contract at the Broken Arrow location a couple years ago. We had our account set up to automatically pay the dues on "x" date. I decided to cancel it after a year and they said it would take 30-45 days for the cancellation to go through due to the lag time it takes to "process" the request so we should expect one more payment to be taken from our account. It sure as hell didn't take no 30-45 days to process it when they were setting it up. D^mn theives. Though, this day and age you can't just put a stop pay on something or the tards can ding your credit. And I wouldn't doubt that they would.

I dislike Gold's Gym very much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom