Golds Gym is a Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TJay74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am at the express as well, $9.99 for me and $19.99 for my wife. Stop anytime and we like it. Has any equipement we could want to use and there is never a wait for any of the equipment in the Norman location.

hanson405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fitness 19 is pretty awesome. They are somewhat hard to follow as far as pricing too (CONSTANTLY advertising different join prices...) but they are $10 a month.

Full disclosure, my wife is a Personal Trainer there, but I do like the gym. We do get a laugh out of all of the different signs they put up weekly. They set up two in the same week, one said $0 to join, $10 a month and the other said $10 to join, $10 a month. Just tell them you saw a sign for $0 to join and they should honor it.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will second the scam and bait n switch comment. Scam regarding vaguely deceptive ads re price. Bait n switch wherein they sign you up with promises of several clubs opening soon and delaying the open of them for months on end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom