GOP and Racism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Merriam Webster says:

rac*ism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

I can't recall a republican promoting any policy fitting this. It's about enforcing our laws J.B. nothing more.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
short answer is no. my wifes family are a peaceful,christian group of teachers and clergy. UNTIL election time, then i have never heard such a call to violence and hatred towards whites(they are all white). i don't get it! to them we are all rich, overly successful bigots that won't share their money. seriuosly, it blows my mind.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
How, pray tell us, have the Republicans ever taught us to fish?

i have always gotten the call for more hard work and to buckle down when times get tough from the gop. i get the message from the dems to not worry about your future "we'll take care of it". the message is whether to fish in your own pond or someone else's.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now if you want to argue, that immigration enforcement according to federal law will affect more Latinos than any other race. I would totally agree.
As far as I know there are more Latino invaders than any other race.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Merriam Webster says:

rac*ism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2: racial prejudice or discrimination

I can't recall a republican promoting any policy fitting this. It's about enforcing our laws J.B. nothing more.

Oh, like affirmative action. Now I understand.

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who wants to get along? I'm here to terrorize the masses and do so, while retaining my self-righteous indignation and the moral high ground.

I didn't realize there was moral high ground allowed by liberals. Aren't morals relative? Wouldn't that by association make the "moral high ground" relative also?
as far as terror goes, you do have me crying, because I'm laughing so hard. Wait that's the plan, laugh us to death. You sneaky &%@%%$@#%$@%$

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Pravda claims an American president is more communist than a Russian president, it ought make you kind of wonder. But we all know Pravda is just propaganda right?
I wonder how many Russian invaders are in our midst? We used to call them spies and want to execute them.
What would Rush call them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom