Got rearended yesterday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife and I got rear ended 4 weeks ago yesterday. We were going south through the intersection of 61st&Yale when the line stopped. We stopped. The Subaru Outback behind us did not stop.

We were in a 2007 Honda Accord equipped with an active head restraint system. No injuries. The Accord was totaled out by State Farm. There was also damage to the front where we impacted the rear bumper of a Chevy pickup which wasn't damaged.

Everything still worked on the Accord except the trunk couldn't be opened until an air hammer was used. All of the lights and signals were intact. The rear bumper was held in place by sliver of plastic, I just yanked it off and threw it in the back seat.

I purchased another Honda Accord yesterday.

photo.JPG

diamondbeckett

Marksman
Reaction score
My wife and I got rear ended 4 weeks ago yesterday. We were going south through the intersection of 61st&Yale when the line stopped. We stopped. The Subaru Outback behind us did not stop.

We were in a 2007 Honda Accord equipped with an active head restraint system. No injuries. The Accord was totaled out by State Farm. There was also damage to the front where we impacted the rear bumper of a Chevy pickup which wasn't damaged.

Everything still worked on the Accord except the trunk couldn't be opened until an air hammer was used. All of the lights and signals were intact. The rear bumper was held in place by sliver of plastic, I just yanked it off and threw it in the back seat.

I purchased another Honda Accord yesterday.

View attachment 17734

Sorry to hear this, good thing you were not injured.

SteveT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got rear ended in Broken Arrow on Tuesday...Luckily the receiver hitch on my truck took most of the hit.. the guy in the jeep that hit me wasn't so lucky...his is probably totaled. Then that night i woke up in horrible pain, went to the ER and turns out I had kidney stones! guess he knocked it loose lol

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My family was t-boned by a 17 year old girl texting instead of driving on may 4th. Almost 3 months later we are still in physcal theropy twice a week and chiropractor once a week... there insurance still has not accepted liability... its been in litagation for two and a half months. I don't get it, she ran the red and got the ticket. And still were having to fight her insurance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom