Great pup needs home - free - Tulsa/Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbfree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We picked this pup up that had been roaming the neighborhood in the freezing rain with nowhere to go.
She is great, very calm, looks young, dew claws removed, very skiddish at first. I believe she had been beat and dropped off.
If anyone would like to give this dog a good home please let me know.
Or, please let me know of somewhere to take her that is not the pound.

looks to be retreiver/terrier/shepard of some sorts.

918-344-2206 pup.jpgpup.jpg

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good lookin' pup. If you cant find someone on here to take it put it on craigslist. Free dog to good home on CL lasts about 30 minutes. I've done it more than once but definitely try here first.

mbfree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, she's good lookin' and well behaved. Wish I could keep her, but we have a little one with another on the way and just not enough room. I do have an ad on CL but really would like/trust the OSA community a lot more.
Thanks

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, that is a carbon copy of my rescue! I wish we could take in another, but only have room for our two. My wife really wants her. How much does she weigh? Good luck and great looking pup.

mbfree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She probably only weighs about 25#'s right now. She's pretty tall and has decent size paws though.
She has been great with my little one and my lab. Really calm and well behaved!

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont put her on craigslist for free. She would be better off being dropped off at the pound. I have heard of rumors for years that scumbags get the free dogs off craigslist and take home to have the dogs that they fight kill them.

mbfree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never heard of that but will take it into consideration.

Someone needs a great dog. She is so sweet and chill. Bathed and ready to go to her forever home

Latest posts

Top Bottom