Great pup needs home - free - Tulsa/Owasso

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't give her away for free. Sell her for $100 or whatever amount you come up with. Take it from me, people don't want things that are free....sounds stupid, but it's true. Had kittens, put them in the paper for free and couldn't give them away. Had a friend take them to a pet store....where they were sold for $100 each. My buddy split the profits with the store owner.

murphy j

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dont put her on craigslist for free. She would be better off being dropped off at the pound. I have heard of rumors for years that scumbags get the free dogs off craigslist and take home to have the dogs that they fight kill them.

I've heard those rumors too. Also, definitely do not take her to the pound. A good friend of mine had to do community serve at the pound a few years back and he witnessed a dog owner(elderly gentleman) bring in his dog in the hopes that the pound could find it a new home since he would no longer be able to keep it due to where he was moving to. The pound workers were polite, professional and said the would do there best to find it a new home. Within an hour the dog was being put down. Seems the pound has a policy of putting down dogs that they know who the owner is and the owner can't/won't keep it. Worst case scenario take it to the SPCA.

mbfree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks as if we have found this sweet girl a great home! Thank you to the OSA community, all who have helped, and been watching this thread. A big thank you to Ted Kennedy and his family for bringing her in to her forever home!
It's times like this that makes me proud to be a part of OSA!!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She's a sweet dog! Still getting adjusted, my wife had to take her to the pet store and get collar, tags, bed......we're excited to have her.

Rex (THE greatest dog in the world) now has a nice friend to play with!

Latest posts

Top Bottom