Honest question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I have. Then I thought of the pain I would cause my loved ones if I did. I promise you, you are loved more then you know. Think of the pain out there, and if you do go down that road. Think of the pain you would be adding to the people you care about. We're here just tell us what you need.

Agree with Jimmy. God will help you thru this, prayers sent. It will get better...

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when i was young I did try it and had my stomach pumped.. no one to help me in any way.
Parents were abusive and I hated them same goes for my sisters.
I stayed to myself .. lost girlfriends because they stated that I act as if I do not need them..I do not need anyone it is a want thing,, not a need thing for me.

I fished a lot.
And decided other people and their actions will not ruin my life.. But I do not mind smashing some jack's head into their car fender when the need comes up.
Other than that I am pretty easy going and will give you the shirt off my back.

I have lived in a box for a couple weeks.. lived in holes in the ground I dug with a spoon when I was young.

Sometimes you must shed the bad friends you have or even disown the relatives and start fresh.. whatever is pulling you down you must leave that but stay here to enjoy things you like to do.

It does help some people to talk with others, and there is a lot of support here if you need that.

I noticed that first post on this thread was your last one you made here on OSA..

Hope you are still with us,, Or possibly sitting on the peaceful river bank catching some fish.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hawgman I have never though seriously about that before even though I have been through allot in life. I never seen this as an out for me. While I may have done other things that have been a detriment to myself I never contemplated this as it was not an option for me

in my opinion almost NOTHING in this world is that bad to think and or do this. I dont know, but feel free to PM me, come visit me in person, lets go have dinner, or something. There is simply other means in life to get around a hardship. It is never too late to improve yourself, change yourself, change your situation etc.

I wish you the best and I whole hearted mean i would meet up with you just to talk.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Almost everything has been said already in this thread, but don't be afraid to seek professional help. A paychologist or psychiatrist can help you through it. Any that are worth their weight in gold will work with you on price if cost is an issue. Don't be afraid of the meds either. They do help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom